Front-end Engineer at Unisport
The position is located in Copenhagen Denmark and you will become part of a team of very skilled and highly motivated developers who do not shy from any new technologies. Our current stack includes Python, PostgreSQL, Redis, Celery, React, Kafka and Zookeeper just to name a few, all playing in sweet symphony on AWS.
What you’ll do
- - Build and maintain scalable applications based on React
- - Help bind our front-end and backend services together
- - Monitor, test and continuously optimize existing applications
- - Collaborate with the backend engineers, graphics designers and other stakeholders
- - Work in an environment that supports and encouraged individual growth
- - Help ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be
Who you are
- - You have experience in web development
- - You value team success over personal success
- - You know how to build asynchronous data-rich applications
We have been in love with the game since 1995. That's when Unisport was founded in a small Copenhagen apartment. In 2002 we launched our first web shop, serving football players and supporters with the best football gear, all over Denmark. Since then we have successfully launched local web shops throughout Scandinavia and most of Europe, and serve football fans on multiple platforms all over the globe.
How to apply
Send your application to email@example.com where you mention some of the cool things you have been involved in, preferably by linking to projects on GitHub.com which we can see. We ask all potential candidates to do a coding challenge that can be found here