Question 1. - Which Mercurial player has scored the most goals in his entire career for club and country?
Question 2. - In 2008 Nike launched the Pink Panther ‘Berry’ Mercurial, worn by the likes of Ribery and Bendtner. Which generation was it?
Question 3. - Which characteristic did the Mercurial Vapor SL and the Mercurial Superfly boots share?
- - They all had Flywire
- - They all had carbon fibre sole plates
- - They were all below 200g
Question 4. - What was NikeSENSE technology?
- - It was a lace cover offering a better touch
- - It was a moving stud offering better traction
- - It was small sticky dots in the heel for better lockdown
Question 5. - How many limited edition Mercurial boots have been individually Numbered?
Question 6. - Which generation in the ‘Vapor’ series had the fewest number of colourways?
- - Vapor 1
- - Vapor 6
- - Vapor 8
Question 7. - How many was it?
Question 8. - What was the official boot name for the first Nike boot to feature a carbon fibre sole?
- - Mercurial SL
- - Vapor Superfly
- - Vapor IV SL
Question 9. - Which boot did R9 wear in the 2006 World Cup?
- - Nike Mercurial Vapor III R9 Ignite/Green
- - Nike Mercurial Vapor I R9 Chrome/Cyber
- - Nike Mercurial Vapor III R9 Deep Royal
Question 10. - What generation was CR7’s first signature boot?
- - Nike Mercurial Vapor IV
- - Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly 1
- - Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly 2
Eliminating question. - How many production released Mercurial boots has there been since the beginning to present day?
(1=C), (2=C), (3=B), (4=B), (5=C), (6=C), (7=A), (8=C), (9=A), (10=C), (EQ=201)