Unisport is the leading online football retailer in the Nordics and a global media destination for football related content. We believe in connecting and engaging with football obsessed teens, and provide a seamless online and offline shopping experience. Premium on all touch points. You will become a part of a young and dynamic company with more than 100 employees, where you will have the opportunity to make a difference.
About the job
The position is located in Copenhagen Denmark and you will become part of a team of very skilled and highly motivated developers who do not shy from any new technologies. Our current stack includes Python, PostgreSQL, Redis, Celery, React, Kafka and Zookeeper just to name a few, all playing in sweet symphony on AWS.
As our new Python developer your principal duties and responsibilities will be to:
- - Develop, implement and deploy features in close collaboration with colleagues from other departments at Unisport as well as IT
- - Plan and deliver projects both as a team and individually
- - Take part in maintenance and support to ensure our platform and business is running
- You bring the following to the table:
- - At least 2 examples of code projects you architected and saw through to completion
- - You graciously help others who look to you for feedback and guidance
- - Working knowledge of Git
- - At least one year of Python experience
It would be great but not mandatory if you have:
- - Working knowledge of AWS
- - Experience with Django, Web.py, Flask, Tornado or similar framework
We have been in love with the game since 1995. That's when Unisport was founded in a small Copenhagen apartment. In 2002 we launched our first web shop, serving football players and supporters with the best football gear, all over Denmark. Since then we have successfully launched local web shops throughout Scandinavia and most of Europe, and serve football fans on multiple platforms all over the globe.
How to Apply
Send your application to email@example.com where you mention some of the cool things you have been involved in, preferably by linking to projects on GitHub.com which we can see. We ask all potential candidates to do a coding challenge that can be found here https://github.com/unisport/sample, you are welcome to include a link or PR number to your pull request with a suggested solution.