Unisport was founded in 1995, and in 2002 we launched our first online store, serving football players and supporters with premium football gear, all over Denmark. Since then we have successfully launched in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Holland, Germany, France, and Austria. In 2015 we opened our first Flagship Store in the heart of Copenhagen. And this is just the beginning.
In your role as Traffic Manager you will be responsible for our paid channels, and should have an exceptional skillset for search and display campaigns. We expect you to add strength to our already strong performance engine, creating cross device conversions and feeding our funnel with quality traffic.
We believe that the right candidate is a first mover by nature, and turns insights into actionable implementation, reporting on the outcomes of initiatives. We require that you love to work as a part of an international team, and that you are able to translate awesome ideas into hands on execution for our PPC team. You need to be obsessed about growing sales and improving ROAS at the same time.
We offer you a position in a company with great opportunities for professional growth – being part of one of the biggest marketing departments within e-commerce in Denmark, and with a big international focus.
- - Develop and optimise campaigns, including: search, display, video and affiliate for 9 markets.
- - Lead and develop our current PPC team - and ability to quickly get newcomers up to speed.
- - Drive implementation of automatic bidding to maximize overall profit.
- - Find the right remarketing balance, enable maximum conversions without overexposure.
- - Create, implement and report on quarterly action plans for paid marketing.
- - Make sure we follow, or over perform, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets.
- - Min. 3 years of experience of international SEM.
- - Previous experience from e-commerce, preferably B2C.
- - Ability to handle several projects simultaneously and work against challenging deadlines.
- - Good written and oral communications skills; fluency in English required.
- - Structured and thorough, but very agile.
- - A data driven self-starter!
What we offer
At Unisport you will take on a key position in a multiple award winning e-commerce company. Young and dynamic culture, with a huge opportunity to write your own future. You will get the opportunity to grow your team within the company, as we continue to strengthen our presence in current markets, and enter new ones.
The position is full time and you will be working at our office at Bådehavnsgade 38 in Copenhagen. Together with our marketing team you will be located in our Boot Vault with one of the most exclusive football boot collections in the world covering the walls.
Apply for this position by sending you CV and cover letter to eb [at] unisport [dot] dk before April 23rd. Write “Traffic Manager” as subject, and don’t forget to mention which football club you support.